How to Submit Presentation at the MeetingPlease bring all digital files needed for your presentation to the Speakers’ Ready Room, located in the meeting room 2.1. Technical specialists will help you upload your files onto the conference computer system. At the time of your presentation(s), your file(s) will be ready in the respective meeting room(s).
Please come to the Speakers’ Ready Room at least 1,5 hours before the beginning of your session. In case your presentation has been scheduled for a morning session, please come to the Speakers’ Ready Room the day before your presentation.
Speakers’ Ready Room Opening Hours
|Wednesday, July 18||07:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday, July 19||07:00 - 19:00|
|Friday, July 20||07:00 - 16:00|
In order to avoid technical problems during your presentation, please make sure your submitted files are in a compatible format. To do so, please read carefully the instructions below.
How to prepare presentationPowerPoint Instructions
- Use the Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 or higher (*.ppt) or (*pptx) to ensure compatibility with the on-site PC.
- Prepare presentation in 16:9 format—this is the default on most computers. We recommend that you save your PowerPoint presentation using PPT or PPTX format instead of PPS.
- If you have images or videos in the presentation, please insert them in the presentation file; do not use links.
- Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee the quality of Macintosh-based presentations; check in advance (3 hours before your session starts) with the Speakers Ready Room personnel to determine the Windows compatibility of your presentation.
- Note that the presentation system used during the congress also supports the PDF format.
Only fonts included in the basic installation of MS-Windows are available (English version of Windows). Use of other fonts not included in Windows can result in alterations of the layout / style of the presentation. Suggested fonts are: Arial, Times New Roman, Tahoma, and Calibri. If you prefer to use other fonts, please make sure that these are embedded in the presentation by choosing the correct option when saving the presentation. See details below:
- Click on „File“, then „Save As“
- Check the „Tools“ menu and select „Embed True Type Fonts“
How to Save PresentationsSave your presentation in one of the following disc or medium:
- USB flash drive
- External hard or solid state drive
Other InformationWhen your session is over, your presentation will be deleted from all computers; note that no copies or backups will be made. Your own computer for the presentation will be accepted only in urgent cases when compatibility with our system cannot be achieved. If you use McIntosh, please come to Speakers’ Ready Room 3 hours before your presentation.
All speakers are requested to keep the time of their presentation.
Standard Equipment of the Session RoomsSee below the list of standard equipment of the rooms.
- Data video projector
- Sound system
- Remote control with laser pointer