|Hotel||Price in EUR
SGL / DBL
|Distance to the venue|
|Embassy||SOLD OUT|| 4 stops by metro
- Name of hotel
- EA Hotel Embassy Prague
- EA Hotel Embassy Prague is a four-star hotel located in the center of Prague. The 1880 Neo-Renaissance building was re-designed in Art Deco style which was also adopted for the hotel interiors. The hotel is offering 90 spacious rooms. For business clientele, a daylight-lit conference hall is available featuring direct access from the hotel patio.
Standard double rooms include air condition, ventilator, LCD cable TV (in Czech, German, French, Italian and Russian), free Wi-Fi connection, minibar, coffee and tea set (kettle, cups, coffee, tea, sugar, milk), direct dial telephone, electronic safe deposit box, built-in hair dryer and bathrobes in the bathroom and anti-allergy bedclothes.
- Free Wi-Fi on the entire hotel premises, private hotel wellness center, concierge services, such as currency exchange, office services, taxi, minibus, flight-ticket bookings, car rental, fitness center 5 minutes walk from the hotel and 2 fully air-conditioned conference halls.
- EA Hotel Embassy Prague is located in the city centre, on a nearby boulevard you will have the chance to admire one of the rare gems of cubist architecture – the building of Legiobanka by the architect Josef Gočár, or the functionalist department store Bílá Labuť. Your shopping-spree tendencies will find satisfaction in the nearby Palladium, the latest and most up-to-date shopping mall built in the place of barracks-turned-monastery on Náměstí Republiky (Republic Square).
- Hotel address
- Petrská 31, 110 00 Praha 1
- How to get to PCC
- Hotel is located 350 meters from the metro station Florenc. Continue 5 stops by metro to the station Vyšehrad. Prague congress center is within 2 minutes walking distance from the station. The whole journey should take up to 13 minutes.